People with poor credit scores conventionally have fewer options when it comes to personal loans. That is why bad credit borrowers usually seek help from online lenders and payday lending companies. Finding the right reputable lender may also be a challenge, especially when you need to borrow money fast and have no lending experience. However, it is very important to choose a reliable company to avoid scams. But, luckily, there are companies that will do this job for you.
Connecting services act as a third-parties between potential direct lenders and customers. They apply strict eligibility criteria to lenders and only work with licensed, reputable, and trusted ones. Let’s review some of the matching services and find out what companies are worth working with. We hope this article will help you find the right online cash advance loans with no credit check.
1FirstCashAdvance – trusted connecting company that specializes in bad credit payday loans and installment loans from direct lenders. Editor’s pick.
ASAP Finance – same-day payday loan broker with competitive rates for bad credit payday loans.
15M Finance – payday loan provider with a fast loan approval process for short-term loans.
Loansolo – a lending company with fair no credit check loans and a high approval rate for bad credit score borrowers.
1FirstCashAdvance is a trusted matching service launched to connect applicants with direct payday lenders. The lenders from 1FirstCashAdvance provide short-term unsecured loans with no hard credit checks through major credit reporting bureaus. Thus, you can get a loan with any credit score and don’t worry about your credit rating being affected.
This service allows you to borrow from $100 to $5,000 with minimum eligibility requirements and no faxing or paperwork. They primarily offer online applications but also have many stores throughout the United States, so you can always find some payday-loan-near-me options if you prefer to apply in person. The whole application process takes less than 15 minutes and is very simple. You should fill out a loan request form and wait for a loan decision, which will be emailed to you asap, usually within 5 minutes. If approved, you will get money directly to your given bank account within 24 hours. Same-day funding is also available.
1FirstCashAdvance uses modern security services to keep your personal data safe.
- minimum 18 years old;
- the US permanent resident or legal citizen;
- having an active checking account, email, and cell phone number is mandatory;
- monthly income proof.
- easy application process 24/7;
- up to $5,000 financing;
- both online and in-store services;
- no collateral is required;
- same-day payday loans are also available;
- working with direct lenders only;
- consider poor credit history.
- the interest rate may be high.
ASAP Finance is a loan broker that provides online payday loans from $100 to $5,000 within a business day. The exact loan amount you can take usually depends on your income. Their online platform is available 24/7, so you can apply at any convenient moment. Once applied, the service connects you with participating lenders. The one who can meet your expectations will send you a loan offer in a few minutes.
ASAP Finance allows you to apply with any credit score and offers same-day loan verification. They typically offer unsecured loans, so you don’t need collateral to get the funds. Although the lenders from ASAP Finance don’t perform hard credit checks, they may check your data through alternative sources. However, ASAP Finance is a bad credit friendly service. It offers bad credit loans for customers with any FICO score.
- no applicants under the age of 18;
- legal US resident;
- no less than $1,000 per month income;
- have an active mobile number and email;
- valid bank account;
- online application;
- instant loan approval;
- money transfer within a working day;
- allowed with bad credit score;
- no collateral backing.
- expensive borrowing options;
- can’t be used for credit repair.
15M Finance is a well-known connecting service that offers dependable online loans from various lenders with the same-day approval decision. After filling out its online loan request form, 15M Finance shares your personal details with its online lending partners. You can get same-day loans of $50 to $5,000, depending on the type of loan you choose and the income you have.
15M Finance considers applicants with both good and bad credit scores. You can receive the money by the end of the same day or as soon as the next working day. The lenders from 15M Finance commonly make only a soft credit check, so applying through the platform doesn’t affect your credit history.
15M Finance may be a good payday loan provider to meet your needs if you’re looking for a lender who can help you overcome your financial emergencies. You can get payday loans online within a business day, even with bad or fair credit.
- only the applicants over the age of 18 are considered;
- your monthly income must be $1,000 or higher;
- valid government-issued ID;
- an active US bank account and cell phone number are mandatory.
- safe and fast solution for emergencies;
- amount of up to $5,000 is available;
- no hard credit check;
- poor credit score, welcome.
- a high-interest loan may be offered;
This online marketplace allows you to access the loan amount from $100 to $5,000 within 24 hours. Loansolo can connect you with payday lenders that offer short-term loans for bad credit. The loan request process is very simple and takes about 5 minutes to complete. As it takes place online, you can save your time on visiting the store.
If a payday lender wants to work with you, you will be redirected to its website to specify some additional information that the lender may need to give you the funds. As it is a quick and easy-to-use service, it may be a good option if you are in need of some extra cash.
- you must be over 18 years old;
- legal US citizens or residents only;
- income of over $1,000 per month you can verify;
- valid contact and checking account details.
- fast payouts within 24 hours;
- no collateral is required;
- bad credit, OK;
- doesn’t affect your credit rating;
- easy-to-use online service.
- Interest rates are usually high.
Online cash advances are considered one of the best loan options to cover your emergency expenses. They are small loans with repayment terms either by your next payday or within up to 24 months. Cash advances with loan terms up to 30 days are called payday loans. They usually allow you to borrow from $100 to $1,000 and repay it in one lump sum within 30 days or less.
There are also installment loans that allow you to borrow up to $5,000 and repay it in equal monthly payments within 24 months. Both payday and installment loans are easy-to-get cash advances with no minimum credit score requirements. An online lender usually doesn’t run a hard credit check through three main credit bureaus, so applying for such loans doesn’t lower your FICO score.
An online payday loan is usually considered a great solution for covering your short-term financial needs. An installment loan is better to meet your long-term needs due to a longer loan term. However, both installment and payday loans usually come with high-interest rates compared to bank loans. An APR for a payday cash advance may be over 400%, and for an installment loan – about 100%.
When it comes to choosing the lender, even a small detail may be important. Try to estimate a lender’s reputation and check client reviews before making a decision. You should also learn more about available loan amounts, security measures, additional charges and hidden fees, as well as pay attention to interest rates and the speed of the money funding process.
Also, read the loan contract carefully before signing to avoid unpleasant surprises. Your loan conditions may vary from lender to lender, so even if you already have lending experience, you should pay attention to your loan contract details. Some loans may seem flexible and affordable until you read the fine print.
In most cases, the payday loan application process takes place online. Applying for a payday loan online is quite simple. Although some lenders may have their own nuances, here are some common steps you should take to apply for online loans:
- Fill out a loan request form. Lenders and connecting companies always try to make it simple, so it usually takes about 5 minutes to complete.
- Get a loan decision. Direct lenders commonly check loan requests in less than 15 minutes, so you don’t have to wait for days to get a response.
- Read and sign a loan agreement. Make sure interest rates and a repayment period meet your expectations. If everything is good, sign your loan contract. Most lenders provide the opportunity to e-signing without leaving your home.
- Get the funds. The lender will transfer cash as soon as the next business day. Some lending companies may also offer same-day payday loans.
Payday loans with no credit check may be used for any purpose. At the same time, they are quite expensive, so you should use them wisely and avoid unnecessary spending. Most borrowers obtain payday loans online to cover some financial emergencies. Thus, you may responsibly use a cash advance loan to cover your credit card debt, pay for your medical bills, utilities, or repair works, as well as use it as a debt consolidation loan.
Sometimes you may need a higher amount than payday loans can offer. In some cases, you may want to gel a loan at lower interest rates, so installment loans are not your perfect solution. If you want to consider some alternative ways of getting extra cash, here are some available options.
Personal loans are cash advances from traditional financial institutions that allow you to borrow up to $15,000 at lower interest rates and repay the money within 60 months in equal monthly installments. At the same time, a bank or credit union always makes a hard credit check through major credit reporting bureaus. Therefore, if you want to get a personal loan at a competitive interest rate, you must have a good credit score. Online personal loans for bad credit will have higher interest rates. You may also be rejected if you apply for a personal loan with poor credit.
A car title cash advance is a secured loan that allows you to borrow some significant amount by using your auto as collateral. Title loans usually offer lower interest rates and flexible terms. Title loan lenders also don’t pay much attention to your credit score as collateral backing minimizes their risks. But you should be very careful because defaults may lead to losing your property.
If you need a small amount to cover your unexpected expenses, you can always ask for help from your family members or friends. This is an interest-free lending option without any late payments or hurting your credit. However, some people consider P2P lending awkward because of the consequences to the relationships.
Credit cards may help you build your credit, so sometimes, people use them to improve their credit ratings. They are always by hand and allow you access cash within the credit limits wherever you are. At the same time, credit cards often come with high-interest rates if you will not pay off your balance within the promotional period.
Lending from pawn shops is a great option if you don’t want to give the lender access to your bank account or want to avoid any records in your credit report. Nevertheless, you must provide a pawn shop with some of your valuable property in exchange for money. Thus, the lender may sell your item if you won’t turn back cash on time.
When making this list of trusted connecting companies, we paid attention to the following features:
- service’s reputation. Clients’ reviews helped us understand the weak and strong points and determine what companies are worth working with;
- simple requirements. Low eligibility criteria is a very important factor when it comes to online loans for bad credit. That is why all the companies above have minimum requirements for getting online cash advances;
- reasonable rates. According to the borrowers’ experience, the companies above work with direct lenders only, so they offer fair rates without any additional fees;
- convenient loan conditions. You may choose a loan with a short repayment period or consider some long-term options;
- fast money deposit. You can access the money in your bank account as soon as the next business day;
- borrowers’ privacy. The companies above use innovative security technology to protect your personal data.
Unlike traditional loans, payday lenders are usually not focused on your credit rating. They generally look at your income to make sure it will be enough to repay the funds along with your existing debt. That is why most payday loans online are available even with a low credit score if you can verify your steady income.
As bad credit loan lenders don’t make hard credit checks through main credit bureaus, an online cash advance loan will not hurt your credit history.
Unfortunately, submitting your application form doesn’t guarantee you will be approved. However, the approval rate for payday loans is usually very high.
Same-day payday loans usually mean that you will get a loan decision by the end of the same day. However, money transfer usually takes some time and does not always depend on the lender. Most lenders deposit money by the end of the next business day. If you want to get cash faster, you should apply in the morning on a business day.
Cash advance loans with no credit checks are not completely true. Although applying for an online cash advance doesn’t affect your credit report details, paycheck lenders will check your personal and account data through some alternative sources before making a loan decision.